We have relationships with a broad range of organisations involved in farming. They are able to refer individuals to us for support and can help us to help you through sharing their expertise and knowledge.
These include those shown below:
- Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institute
- Welsh Government Farm Liaison Team
- Young Farmers in Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire
- Animal Health and Trading Standards in Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire
We have received generous funding support from the two main sources listed below and are enormously grateful to them. We have also received smaller donations from a wide range of organisations and individuals who support our work. This commitment makes a real difference to our farmers and the area.
- Church in Wales Dioceses of St David’s
- HRH Prince’s Countryside Fund